i choose 2 b me!

i choose 2 b me!
=))

Monday, March 29, 2010

its been 12 hours since the last..................


trust is something that u cant buy...trust is something that u need in life..u gain trust...i need to trust u. n i also need u 2 trust me. believe in me. it need years 4 me to trust u n it only take a second 4 me to doubt it. i would nver betrayed u.

someone once says dat, trust in a relationship is relying on your partner to do the right thing in all situations, and doing the same yourself. You let them go out with their friends, and go to parties if they want, or see their ex because you trust that if someone pulled a move on them, they would do the right thing by you.

Doing this in a lot of cases helps people keep a steady conscience, because i would never betray someone i knew trusted me and i think a lot of people are the same.

There are always dickheads out there who will use people who trust them, but trust is essential in a good healthy relationship. It encourages not only both partner's individual personalities and joys in life, but it makes the relationship enjoyable and strong.

he who does not trust enuf will not be trusted..well well...in my face!! guess i didnt trust u as much as u trust me.

we'r nver so vulnerable than when we trust someone, but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy. love + joy= trust

hold on me. i trust u. fly with me. my life with u.

p/s: i love u

No comments: