i choose 2 b me!

i choose 2 b me!
=))

Thursday, February 4, 2010

lotta tinks happen..

org kate slagi hidup, msalah mmg akan sntiase dtg..n kte kne slalu bsyukur. tuhan memberi ujian pada hambanye yg die rse mampu tok mnanggung nye...mksdnye die ingat kat kte. nk mnyedarkan ak dr trus hanyut. tp, ak cam goyang je..

lots n lots n lots of things happen. am juggling with shits. getting sick of it. i tried 2 make it better..somehw it bcome worse. tried 2 just leave it bhind, but its hard..

i just want u 2 accompany me? i didnt asked 4 more....dats enuf 4 me..but stil, dat lil tinks pn u xbole nk bg.. kept arguing bout da same things, n yet u kept apologizing. i want u 2 understand me. was it sooo hard 4 u? am i being needy? if it is so, den tell me, i wont bother u anymore.

at least u could text me, tellin dat ur goin 2 b soo damn bz dis whole week. i could probly undrstnd u. u noe wut, i had enuf. i want 2 love u, not hating u..n if it is this wut u want, den, u'll get it..but somehw dont u regret this thing in da future. ur da one who kept us apart.

No comments: